what goes with fish?
About a year ago, I bought a lovely pacific salmon that came with a recipe for this topping. I used it once, and I've winged it ever since. You can wing it too, with:
- A can of diced peaches,
- a can of diced pineapple,
- (including a little of the juice of each),
- a drizzle of olive oil,
- four minced cloves of garlic,
- one diced onion,
- salt, pepper, and a palm full of dried mint.
- Saute it in a frying pan until nice and hot, and Voila! A very tasty topping to any fish you can catch (in the ocean, river, lake, or freezer section).
This is my non-recipe, but you can put your own spin on it. Do mango and papaya, peaches and pineapple, or a mix of each! Do the mint or not. You will definitely enjoy!